QA Engineer (Hybrid)
Kodi i Njoftimit: #4825 Data e Njoftimit: 23.01.2023
Teach Away is seeking a QA Engineer to join our growing team!
Job Position: QA Engineer
Job Location: Tirana, Albania
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: VP of Technology
Tech Stack: Selenium, Postman, JMeter, Jenkins, AWS, Git
Who are we?
Teach Away is the worldwide leader in international teacher recruitment and online teacher professional development. With the widest variety of international teaching jobs, Teach Away’s international offices match educators with the best jobs teaching abroad in over 50 countries. Teach Away is a focused, energetic group of people that are really excited about how technology can improve education. We like to solve challenging educational problems, and have fun doing it!
Who are you
You are an expert QA with experience interacting in a team of QA engineers. You have a proven track record planning and implementing QA Automation and Testing Procedures for a project from inception through to delivery. You understand the need to hit deadlines, and are able to support your team to grant product quality and work as a cohesive unit. You enjoy innovating on the QA field, bringing new ideas to raise the bar of our quality standards.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, develop and plan testing activities
- Ensure that all policies and procedures meet the established standards of quality including, reliability, usability and performance
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventative actions
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing during Production deployments
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in QA
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes including automation
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
How to apply:
● Send your resume to email@example.com