FrontEnd Developer (React +Redux) (Hybrid)
Kodi i Njoftimit: #4380 Data e Njoftimit: 16.08.2022
Kesson Group Albania sh.p.k.
is a software development company based in Tirana that caters exclusively to Canadian companies Teach Away Inc., Klassroom and Skooli Online Tutoring.
Job Position: Front-End Developer
Job Location: Tirana, Albania
Tech Stack: React.js, Next.js, Redux.js, Vue.js, SASS, Webpack, AWS Amplify, Git
Teach Away is seeking a Front-End Developer to join our growing team!
Who are we?
Teach Away is the worldwide leader in international teacher recruitment and online teacher professional development. With the widest variety of international teaching jobs, Teach Away’s international offices match educators with the best jobs teaching abroad in over 50 countries. Teach Away is a focused, energetic group of people that are really excited about how technology can improve education. We like to solve challenging educational problems, and have fun doing it!
Who are you?
You are an exceptional coder with a knack for problem solving! You understand the need to meet deadlines, and are able to work as a collaborative member of a team. Being innovative and finding solutions is your jam. It would also be great if you have experience with API design and responsive design concepts.
● Building UI applications using modern JS frameworks such as React + Redux.
● Contributing to develop the architecture of the frontend application
● Developing a responsive user interface while working directly with our Design team
● Prototyping new concepts along with the Design and Product team
● Learning and sharing things you are passionate about
● Working as an integral member of an Agile team through participating in technical discussions and planning
● Building reusable code and libraries
● Developing and maintaining test suites
● Being driven by productivity and results
A little bit about you:
● Front-End Engineering/Developer experience
● A solid understanding of RESTful API requests and authentication protocols.
● Experience working in an Agile team environment
● Proficient knowledge of Git
● Proficient understanding of responsive design
Full-time, permanent role
On-the-job personal development and other benefits
How to apply:
● Send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com
● Apply through BambooHR on the following link: https://teachaway.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=85
Only candidates fulfilling due requirements will be contacted by phone.
Kesson Group Albania
Rruga e Elbasanit