BackEnd Developer (PHP/NodeJS)
Kodi i Njoftimit: #4379 Data e Njoftimit: 26.09.2021
Kesson Group Albania
is a software development company based in Tirana that caters exclusively to two Canadian companies; Teach Away Inc., Skooli Online Tutoring and Klassroom.
Teach Away is seeking a BackEnd Developer to join our growing team!
Job Position: BackEnd Developer
Job Location: Tirana, Albania
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: VP of Software Engineering
Tech Stack: AWS, Git, SQL, NoSQL, NodeJS, PHP, Rest API and GraphQL, DynamoDB, MySQL, Elasticsearch
Who are we?
Teach Away is the worldwide leader in international teacher recruitment and online teacher professional development. With the widest variety of international teaching jobs, Teach Away’s international offices match educators with the best jobs teaching abroad in over 50 countries. Teach Away is a focused, energetic group of people that are really excited about how technology can improve education. We like to solve challenging educational problems, and have fun doing it!
Who are you?
You are an exceptional coder with a knack for problem solving! You understand the need to meet deadlines, and are able to work as a collaborative member of a team. Being innovative and finding solutions is your jam. It would also be great if you have experience with API design and responsive design concepts.
● Creating micro-services based on node.js or python to serve data via APIs
● Maintaining a scalable PHP-based platform until we complete the transition to microservices
● Creating Architectures and Data Models optimized for searching
● Working as an integral member of a team through participating in technical discussions
● Planning and implementation of security and data protection strategies
● Building reusable code and libraries
● App optimization for maximum speed, performance, and scalability
Required Skills and Qualifications:
● 4+ years of Software Engineering/Developer experience
● A degree in Computer Science or related field
● A solid understanding of data, API design and infrastructure concepts
● Experience implementing RESTful APIs and authentication protocols.
● Experience working in an Agile team environment
● Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
It would be great if you also had:
● Previous experience with AWS
● Async microservice-oriented architecture knowledge
● Experience with serverless solutions like AWS Lambda
● Knowledge of Elasticsearch or similar
● Experience with Data Lakes
● Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
Full-time, permanent role
On-the-job personal development and other benefits
How to apply:
● Send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com
● Apply through BambooHR on the following link: https://teachaway.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=84
Only candidates fulfilling due requirements will be contacted by phone.
Kesson Group Albania
Rruga e Elbasanit